What do you have to do to get your Starter Kit?
Check the Start List and make sure that your name and your TriClub are spelt correctly according to your IRONMAN profile. Your BIB number will be announced about three weeks prior race das. You can find the Start List here.
IMPORTANT: The starter kit can only be collected during the official opening hours of registration.
You can find the schedule here.
Friday, 17th of May 2019 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 18th of May 2019 10:00am – 6:00pm
- An official photo ID, national ID or Passport.
- Printed copy of the Registration Confirmation E-mail or the E-mail on your smartphone. You will receive it during race week, which will include your BIB number and personal QR code.
- Valid triathlon license. If you do not have it, you must purchase a day license when registering (€20 cash). Please read the information about the compulsory license here.
IMPORTANT: The Starter Kit must be collected by the registered athlete himself. Kits won’t be delivered to any designated individual other than the registered athlete. No exceptions will be made. All athletes must sign and submit the digital waiver onsite.
- An official identification with photo, ID or Passport.
- Valid Triathlon License of all team members. If one or more than one team members don’t have a valid license, one day licensees must be purchased when registering the team (€20 each).
- Printed copy of the Registration Confirmation E-mail or the E-mail on your smartphone.
- Printed copy of the Waiver signed by all team members.
Your IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona Team