British Bike Hire have a long history of working with event organisers and delivering bikes on mass ready for hire, with an accompanying team of mechanics to get you ready for your ride.
We've teamed up with them for the 2018 VELOTHON Wales to offer participants the opportunities to upgrade for the day, or avoid the logistics of getting your bike transported half way across the world or country in order to participate!
How Does it Work?
The Online Part
- Select “Book Now” at the event that you plan on attending this season.
- Choose which bike you’d like to hire for the event, take a look at our fleet for all the info on one page.
- Choose the right size bike, if you’re having trouble with this, give us a call on 0800 689 3527 for some advice
- Configure your bike, including options such as clipless pedals, helmets, and lights
- Put in your discount code, only if you have one though, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for exclusive deals and discounts.
- Checkout and pay, you will then receive a confirmation receipt via email, please note your order number.
The On-The-Day Part
- On the day, we will be at the event (exact locations will be sent out in an email, approximately 1 week prior to the event) to hand over your bike.
- Our mechanics and fitters will make sure you are completely happy with your bike, adjusting saddles, putting on your own pedals etc.
- You take part in your event!
- Once you’re done, you come back to the pickup location or selected drop off location, and drop your bike off.