Be part of the great Welsh cycling festival.
The VELOTHON Wales Event Village is the best place to unwind post-ride, or for spectators and cycling enthusiasts to soak up the atmosphere around Wales' largest cycling event.
The Village is located on Cardiff City Hall Lawns, at the heart of the Civic Centre. It will be open from 6:00am until 6:00pm on Sunday 8th July.
The village will include street food, retailers, exhibitor stands from our official sponsors and partners, official merchandise from PRIMAL Europe, street entertainment, games and a big screen to catch the Tour de France.
Head to our celebration zone to kick back, relax and take in the Tour de France on the big screen and enjoy post-ride food and beers - you've earned it!
Registration Pack Collection (for entrants who missed the postage deadline) will be open between 10:00 - 18:00 on Saturday 7th July at the Village site. British Bike Hire and Primal Merchandise pickup will also be operational on Saturday.
- Enervit – Distributing samples of Enervit Nutrition products
- BMW Sytner – Check out the latest vehicles from BMW
- British Bike Hire – Cycle hire collection and returns
- Cambrian Tyres - Exhibiting and retailing tyres and offering mechanical support
- Primal – Selling Official VELOTHON Wales Merchandise
- City Hospice – Information and awareness and support zone for their riders.
- Black Mountain Bikes – Childrens bikes retailer
- Go Safe - South Wales Police and Go Safe Close Pass Operation Information
- Pro Vision – Sports Clothing Retailer
- Rollapaluza- A cycle sport like no other. Participants battle it out on bikes over a sprint distance. Accompanied by music, MC and cheering crowds.
Food & Drink
- OMG Catering- Airstream bar offering a range of beers, wine and spirits.
- Dusty Knuckle Pizza - Wood fired oven pizza company voted number 1 in the UK by the Guardian, offering freshly cooked pizzas in a variety of flavours. Vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Bryn Farm - Hot locally sourced food freshly cooked on BBQ. Fantastic freshly cooked Breakfast rolls, handmade Welsh beef burgers and foot long chicken skewers, with homemade slaw and sauce. and sauce selection
- The Thirsty Elephant - A unique VW coffee van, serving speciality coffee, hot chocolate, teas, soft drinks and home-made brownies. Gluten free and Vegan options.
- Mrs Softee Ice Cream – Traditional Ice cream Van selling variety of ice creams and soft drinks
- Fritti Italian – delicious southern Italian street food. From Arancini to Zeppole, Fritti brings you the best Street Food from around Italy, served from a beautifully converted Citroen van.